View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 02:51

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Elemental Shaman 
Post Elemental Shaman
Code:
A little bit about yourself
- Who are you IRL? George
- How old are you? 20
- Where are you from? Greece
- Occupation (Work/school/etc)? Work and studying but im finishing studies in less than a week.

- When did you first start playing WoW and have you taken any extended breaks(over a week or 2 where you haven't played anything at all) for things other than vacation since?
I started playing in TBC and my only break was in MoP cause of studies and work.
Your character Litoce
- Class: Shaman
- Race: Draenei
- /played time for this character? 653 Hours
- Your Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... e/advanced
- Do you have any alts? If yes, what kind of classes? 90 monk, 90 rogue, 90 deathknight.
- You might get asked to respec for guild needs, will you do that with no hassle? Yes.

- Applying from an X-Realm? : No.
- If yes, whats your old realm? :
- Whats your old nick on that realm? :
- What was your old guild name? :

- The core of Nal Ra consists of players from the ages of 18 to 30, and we do not tolerate immaturity very much. We do not have any age limit, but you will be required to act and behave with a decent amount of maturity, is this something you can do?
- What is your previous raid experience in World of Warcraft?
Vanilla WoW:
TBC:I started raiding in TBC starting from Black Temple but nothing serious raiding during TBC
WOTLK:On wotlk i was raiding casually until icc where i cleared hc before cata hitted.
Cata:On cata i was raiding again casually (meaning normals most) untill Firelands patch where i cleared 6/7 hc before DS patch hitted and killed rangaros hc a few weeks after. On DS patch i cleared the whole DS HC around 5 months into patch.
MoP:On mop the only serious raiding i managed to do (cause i had real life issues) where at the very start with 6/6MV on the 2nd week of MoP then i returned on garrosh patch and did 1/14 hc in SoO on the 1st month of patch then i quitted again cause of studies but im returning next week (where i finish the final exams) for good meaning no more quits untill well... forever :P

- Which of those raids did you progress through while they still were the top tier?ICC 12/12 hc 10 man,FL 6/7 hc 10 man (and ragnaros hc after 2 weeks DS patch hitted), DS 8/8 hc,SoO 1/14 hc on early november.
- What guilds have you previously been in, and why did you leave?

- We are a PvE Guild, this means our main priority is PvE progress, which means a lot of farming materials when not raiding, checking up on tactics and keeping yourself up to speed with future encounters, is this something you can do? Yes, i have done it in the past.

- Our raid days and times are Wednesday, Sunday & Tuesday, 18:45 to 23:00. We'd of course like to see as high attendance as possible from you, but, how high attendance do you estimate you'd be able to maintain? 110%, meaning always.
- Do you expect those playtimes to change anytime within the near future? Nope.
- How do you see your class role in end game raiding? As a useful and high ranged dps that also provides heroism.
- What do you do to stay updated on your class, raids and the game in general? Read a lot of guides.

- How did you hear about Nal Ra, and why do you want to join us? I saw them on wowprogress.

- We use Mumble and some in-game addons to aid us in our progress, will you be able to get these if you join us? Yes.

- Using Mumble greatly helps to increase our communication during combat, do you have a microphone and would you be able to use it when deemed necessary? Yes.
- What kind of connection do you have? And is it stable? Do you DC often? Do you have lag/lagspike issues? Nope, i never DC.
- Do you know anyone in Nal Ra who could recommend your application?Nope.
- Post a screenshot of your UI in and out of raid combat. Since i have to log for months i dont have any available but as soon as i log in (next Monday) i will customize the best for hc raiding as i always did.
- Why should we pick you? Please include a link to WWS / WMO / WOL with your performance in raids. Same reason as above i dont have any available but i always did high dps on hc raiding in the past.

- Did you read the "Read me thread"? : Yes.
- Did you read upon our guild rules? : Yes.
- Do you accept our guild rules? : Yes.

- Where did you read this? "Further more, any loot that is a direct upgrade to our MT's, tanking gear will go to him without any questions asked, to aid us in our progress."

- Oh, almost forgot this. Are you a whiner? No.

What we expect from you
- Level 90
- Can read, write and speak English.
- Stable Connection.
- High activity. ( 75% raid attendance, prefer 100% as Trial )
- Knowledge of your class, keeping mistakes to a minimum.
- Able to use Mumble
- You will also need to read up on tactics and prepare yourself fully for raids.

What do you expect from us? A good hc progress not only in SoO but also in WoD where each member understands from the wipes and we advance further into hc progress.

Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:18
Officer

Post Re: Elemental Shaman
Heya and thanks for applying!

Since summer is uppon us, we are currently focusing only on progress from blackfuse heroic and on.
Since your gear is kinda low for that, I have to reject your application.

Best of luck in your search for a new home!

Retired Rogue Superstar

Tue Jun 03, 2014 16:27
Profile Send private message
Guild Member

Atro rejecting a greek? Wut is dis :O

Tue Jun 03, 2014 19:25
Profile Send private message
Guild Member

Winter is coming...

Wed Jun 04, 2014 08:16